Real Estate Career
Aspire Performance Training are proud to be able to offer the Real Estate industry a Traineeship pathway for the development of new employees.
Linked to this pathway, the student will receive the education requirements to receive their registration through DMIRS, a qualification in either the CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice or the BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business.
Incentives and Subsidies
To support industry, the government has some following incentives and subsidies:
$1,500 (paid at 6 months) and $2,500 paid at the completion of the qualification.
- FULL-TIME TRAINEES: Must be a new worker and not have completed a certificate III or higher in the last 7 years. If they have completed a certificate III while they were at school, that is ok.
- PART-TIME TRAINEES: There is only $1,500 on completion.
Even if they do have a prior qualification, they can still undertake the traineeship and receive the state incentives and wage subsidy.
Total of $2,125 – $1,062.50 paid at 6 months and $1,062.50 paid on completion.
- Available for new workers only (Employed less than 3 months full time, or less than 12 months casual or part time. They will need to be part time or full time to undertake the traineeship).
- It doesn’t matter if they have completed a prior qualification.
The federal government will pay 50% of your wages (for 12 months from the date of the sign up) capped at $7,000 per quarter.
There are restrictions on existing workers as per below.
- An existing worker transfers from a casual employment arrangement to a part-time or full-time
- An existing worker transfers from a part-time employment arrangement to full-time.
- If they are full time and an existing worker, they are not eligible for the wage subsidy or any other funding.
- If they have already completed a Cert IV or Diploma in Business they are not eligible for wage subsidy.
The Aspire Model
We offer the Full CPP31519 Certificate III in Real Estate Practice with 8 extra units. This is a combined model to meet education requirements to complete the DMIRS requirements in WA.
Approximate investment depending on units and is $2,328 with 18 months to complete the course.
We offer the full CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice for 18 months (Providing an unrestricted Registration and also meets part of the requirement to become a licensee in future).
The property manager can complete the Property Management registration units first to apply, and then complete the full qualification.
Approximate investment is $1,950 with 18 months to complete the course.
We offer the Full CPP31519 Certificate III in Real Estate Practice with 7 extra units. This is a combined model to meet education requirements to complete the DMIRS requirements in WA.
Approximate investment depending on units and is $2,146 with 18 months to complete the course.
We offer the full BSB30120 Certificate III in Business or the BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business for 12 months.
These qualifications are offered with no property units, meaning staff will not be registered with DMIRS.
Approximate investment is $891 for BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business and $1,673.75 for BSB30120 Certificate III in Business. 1 year to complete.