Designed for anyone responsible for resolving issues quickly, this course in Problem Solving enables you to apply an entire creative problem-solving process, as well as invaluable problem solving and decision-making tools that you can use every day.
In the past few decades, psychologists and business people alike have discovered that successful problem solvers, tend to use the same type of process to identify and implement the solutions to their problems. This process works for any kind of problem, large or small.
You will learn how to apply a range of techniques to define problems, identify root causes, and identify and Analyze potential solutions to determine their efficacy. You will also learn how to plan for the successful implementation.
CPD Registration Notes:
- To qualify for your 2019 CPD points, please ensure you complete this course by 31 December 2019. Online programs completed after this date will not have points registered through DMIRS
- This course in only approved as a DMIRS elective option for 2019 CPD points only
- You will be given access for a period of one (1) month from the date payment is received to complete the online program
- If you are unable to complete within the given time from you will have the option to apply for an extension at the cost of $75 plus GST per calendar month to complete
- Your training must begin and finish in the same calendar year to be eligible for CPD points for that year
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to download your certificate of participation.