This Course will provide the student with an overview of the Sellers Disclosure Statement frequently used as part of the Listing Agreement. It will look at the importance of understanding the questions raised in the disclosure and the relevant legislation applicable to each question.
We will be focusing on the importance of asking these questions at the time of listing a property for sale to establish a pathway to a strong and responsible relationship between the agent, seller, buyer and conveyancer.
CPD Registration Notes:
- To qualify for your 2019 CPD points, please ensure you complete this course by 31 December 2019. Online programs completed after this date will not have points registered through DMIRS
- This course in only approved as a DMIRS elective option for 2019 CPD points only
- You will be given access for a period of one (1) month from the date payment is received to complete the online program
- If you are unable to complete within the given time from you will have the option to apply for an extension at the cost of $75 plus GST per calendar month to complete
- Your training must begin and finish in the same calendar year to be eligible for CPD points for that year
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to download your certificate of participation.