It is increasingly recognized that enterprise risk management is an important skill for all business leaders and professionals, not just risk managers. This course provides a practical introduction to the principles of risk management, as outlined in ISO 31000, and the Global Risk Management Standard. This course will introduce a structured framework for the identification, management and treatment of risk within your workplace. You will learn how the management of risk will bring about significant business benefits, and how to explain and make full use of risk management terminology. You will also learn how to conduct threat and vulnerability assessments, business impact analyses and learn the principles of risk control and risk treatment.
CPD Registration Notes:
- To qualify for your CPD points, please ensure you complete this course by 31 December. Online programs completed after this date will not have points registered through DMIRS.
- This course is only approved as a DMIRS elective option for this calendar year only.
- You will be given access for a period of one (1) month from the date payment is received to complete the online program
- If you are unable to complete within the given time from you will have the option to apply for an extension at the cost of $75 plus GST per calendar month to complete
- Your training must begin and finish in the same calendar year to be eligible for CPD points for that year
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to download your certificate of participation.