There are a number of areas in a real estate business where risk needs to be clearly identified and managed. This course relates to Risk Management for property management activities,
In the conduct of Property Management, a Property Manager can face ethical and professional obligations. These obligations may be moral (personal) or legal (statutory or common law). To a good extent these obligations have been collected together and are set out in the Code of Conduct for Agents and Sales Representatives (Property Managers), The Residential Tenancies Act 1987, Equal Opportunity Act 1984, the Privacy Act and the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
CPD Registration Notes:
- To qualify for your 2019 CPD points, please ensure you complete this course by 31 December 2019. Online programs completed after this date will not have points registered through DMIRS
- This course in only approved as a DMIRS elective option for 2019 CPD points only
- You will be given access for a period of one (1) month from the date payment is received to complete the online program
- If you are unable to complete within the given time from you will have the option to apply for an extension at the cost of $75 plus GST per calendar month to complete
- Your training must begin and finish in the same calendar year to be eligible for CPD points for that year
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to download your certificate of participation.