A crucial role for both sales representatives and property management is negotiating successful outcomes for the consumer. This involves understanding how our role is vital to create the desired outcome and how to use effective strategies to achieve this. When dealing with rental and sales price, negotiation skills are crucial. This course is designed to give the participants a number of tools that can used in different circumstances to that positive outcomes can be reached for the consumer. Diversity and cultures are also discussed and how these can be dealt with in a method and with respect for all involved. Differing areas and times of interaction require differing skills. Property manager and sales people need to be aware of their responsibilities and also their duty in care in working to outcomes. Examples are methods of sale, bond disputes, final inspection disputes and negotiation between buyer/tenant and owner.
CPD Registration Notes:
- To qualify for your CPD points, please ensure you complete this course by 31 December. Online programs completed after this date will not have points registered through DMIRS.
- This course is only approved as a DMIRS elective option for this calendar year only.
- You will be given access for a period of one (1) month from the date payment is received to complete the online program
- If you are unable to complete within the given time from you will have the option to apply for an extension at the cost of $75 plus GST per calendar month to complete
- Your training must begin and finish in the same calendar year to be eligible for CPD points for that year
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to download your certificate of participation.