The Compulsory Professional Development (CPD) program is designed to increase your knowledge and skills. The program aims to increase consumer protection and promote consumer confidence in the real estate industry.
The intent of this year’s three-hour mandatory CPD program for real estate practitioners is to reinforce the understanding of the duties, obligations, responsibilities and restrictions that must be taken into consideration when conducting the business of real estate in Western Australia. The Department hopes that by reminding participants of these important considerations they will be encouraged to review their work practices to ensure that they remain compliant. Specifically, this year’s program will comprise three parts and will consider:
- Duties and Obligations;
- Responsibilities and Restrictions; and,
- The Strata Reforms which have resulted in amendments to the Strata Titles Act 1985.
CPD Registration Notes:
- To qualify for your CPD points, please ensure you complete this course by 31 December. Online programs completed after this date will not have points registered through DMIRS.
- This course is only approved as a DMIRS mandatory 2020 course.
- Aspire will verify that you have not completed this course already for 2020 through another contracted provider.
- If you are located in South West WA, you must complete this course through the DMIRS South West contracted provider (REIWA).
- You will be given access for a period of 14 days from the date enrollment is received to complete the online program.
- If you are unable to complete within the given time from you will have the option to apply for an extension at the cost of $20 plus GST per calendar month to complete
- Your training must begin and finish in the same calendar year to be eligible for CPD points for that year.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to download your certificate of participation.