As a Customer Service Manager, you will undoubtedly be tasked with maintaining, and most likely improving the quality of service in your business, or business unit. Customer demands are continually changing as markets change, and service technologies evolve. Service managers therefore need to be responsive to meet these changing demands.
The focus of this course is on service quality, helping managers develop the tools and techniques to evaluate service quality, and set standards and processes in place to both maintain and continually improve the quality of service provided to customers. Additionally, you will have access to a wide range of tools and workbooks to help you continue improving service quality in your organisation.
CPD Registration Notes:
- To qualify for your CPD points, please ensure you complete this course by 31 December. Online programs completed after this date will not have points registered through DMIRS.
- This course is only approved as a DMIRS elective option for this calendar year only.
- You will be given access for a period of one (1) month from the date payment is received to complete the online program
- If you are unable to complete within the given time from you will have the option to apply for an extension at the cost of $75 plus GST per calendar month to complete
- Your training must begin and finish in the same calendar year to be eligible for CPD points for that year
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to download your certificate of participation.