Do you ever feel apprehensive about raising a concern or problem with someone, but know that it will only get worse if you don’t? And do you know how to resolve conflict that has already set in? Can you deal calmly with difficult people, and manage your own emotions as well as theirs? This course will equip you with powerful, practical strategies for resolving workplace conflicts (and tiffs at home too!). Learn how to turn challenging conversations with difficult people into a foundation for improved relationships enhanced morale and increased productivity. It will give you a six-step process that they can use and modify to resolve conflicts of any size. Participants will also learn crucial conflict resolution skills, including dealing with anger, the Johari Window, and using the Agreement Frame.
CPD Registration Notes:
- To qualify for your CPD points, please ensure you complete this course by 31 December. Online programs completed after this date will not have points registered through DMIRS.
- This course is only approved as a DMIRS elective option for this calendar year only.
- You will be given access for a period of one (1) month from the date payment is received to complete the online program
- If you are unable to complete within the given time from you will have the option to apply for an extension at the cost of $75 plus GST per calendar month to complete
- Your training must begin and finish in the same calendar year to be eligible for CPD points for that year
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to download your certificate of participation.