This online course is designed for managers to planning undertake a change initiative within their organization, or those leading a team that is experiencing change and want to understand how the team work together to support the organisation during the change process.
The course is practical and provides guidance on the laying the groundwork for change, and planning successful implementation. Participants will find many tools and resources to help them implement their change programs. Managing change is particularly important for licensees to support the changing environment around Covid-19.
CPD Registration Notes:
- To qualify for your CPD points, please ensure you complete this course by 31 December. Online programs completed after this date will not have points registered through DMIRS.
- This course is only approved as a DMIRS elective option for this calendar year only.
- You will be given access for a period of one (1) month from the date payment is received to complete the online program
- If you are unable to complete within the given time from you will have the option to apply for an extension at the cost of $75 plus GST per calendar month to complete
- Your training must begin and finish in the same calendar year to be eligible for CPD points for that year
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to download your certificate of participation.