The arrival of the 2018 Joint Form of General Conditions for the Sale of Land and Standard Offer and Acceptance are important for all sales representatives and licensed agents within Western Australia to understand. As these amended documents are now in use it is important that the real estate industry are aware of the changes and that everyone has implemented and understands the new forms.
CPD Registration Notes:
- To qualify for your 2019 CPD points, please ensure you complete this course by 31 December 2019. Online programs completed after this date will not have points registered through DMIRS
- This course in only approved as a DMIRS elective option for 2019 CPD points only
- You will be given access for a period of one (1) month from the date payment is received to complete the online program
- If you are unable to complete within the given time from you will have the option to apply for an extension at the cost of $75 plus GST per calendar month to complete
- Your training must begin and finish in the same calendar year to be eligible for CPD points for that year
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to download your certificate of participation.