Good business owners learn to see complaints as an opportunity to build strong, lasting relationships with customers and improve their customer service. Customer complaints give businesses valuable information about how they need to improve.
Complaints that are handled well can help your organisation retain existing customers and could result in new customers being referred to your business.
This course provides managers with the tools and resources to better manage customer complaints, manage service recovery, manage difficult customers, and develop the policies and procedures to embed efficient complaints resolution and service recovery in the business.
CPD Registration Notes:
- To qualify for your 2019 CPD points, please ensure you complete this course by 31 December 2019. Online programs completed after this date will not have points registered through DMIRS
- This course in only approved as a DMIRS elective option for 2019 CPD points only
- You will be given access for a period of one (1) month from the date payment is received to complete the online program
- If you are unable to complete within the given time from you will have the option to apply for an extension at the cost of $75 plus GST per calendar month to complete
- Your training must begin and finish in the same calendar year to be eligible for CPD points for that year
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to download your certificate of participation.