In 2016, the Code of Conduct was redrafted, both to modernise the legislation and to make sure it was consistent with other property industry codes and the Real Estate and Business Agents Act 1978. It is important for all Sales Representatives and Licensed Agents within Western Australia to understand these changes and the consequences for Breaches to the Code of Conduct.
CPD Registration Notes:
- To qualify for your CPD points, please ensure you complete this course by 31 December. Online programs completed after this date will not have points registered through DMIRS.
- This course is only approved as a DMIRS elective option for this calendar year only.
- You will be given access for a period of one (1) month from the date payment is received to complete the online program
- If you are unable to complete within the given time from you will have the option to apply for an extension at the cost of $75 plus GST per calendar month to complete
- Your training must begin and finish in the same calendar year to be eligible for CPD points for that year
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to download your certificate of participation.