There are a number of funded opportunities available to individuals and businesses to support training and workforce development needs. These opportunities can make a major contribution to the cost of your training.
Some of the main funding sources include:
Traineeships combine practical work experience with structured on-the-job training and are funded through the WA Future Skills Program.
Working with employers and supervisors, AspirePT strives to create a unique learning experience for all participants.
What’s In It For The Employer?
- Skilled Workforce – develop a qualified, highly skilled workforce.
- Federal Funding – opportunity to receive Government funding to support workplace training.
- Staff Retention – use the Traineeship as part of a staff retention strategy.
- CPD – create a culture of Continuous Professional Development within the organisation.
- Payroll Tax Relief – potential for a reduction in payroll tax relief for the length of the Traineeship.
What’s In It For the Trainee?
- Qualification – the opportunity to gain a nationally accredited qualification.
- Structured Training – receive structured supported training as part of professional development.
- Career Development – build on skills & knowledge already gained through previous training.
Fees and Charges
- CPD Mandatory Training Real Estate
Funded by the Department of Commerce. To see how we can assist your office in meeting their CPD Mandatory requirements, contact our office on (08) 6460 0965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, have a look at our Course Calendar to see when we are running sessions near you.
For more information, visit our CPD / Real Estate Training page.