- This event has passed.
List Property for Sale (CPD Elective) – FULL
March 24, 2015 @ 8:30 pmPlease contact the office
Aspire Performance Training is offering a 3 hour professional development workshop for Sales Representatives as part of the Department of Commerce compulsory professional development.
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunity to gain 7 CPD points
- Network with other Raine and Horne property managers
- Learn, question and challenge each other on property management issues
- Reflect on current practice and implement new strategies for effective property management
Feel like you need to revisit the critical components of effective property management and in particular the associated paperwork? Then, this could be the course for you. The workshop content and discussion will include:
- Roles and responsibilities of a sale representatives
- prospecting for listings
- establishing client requirements
- planning and delivering property listing presentations
- finalising listings for the sale of property
- and recording and acting on client instruction
- Ethics and codes of conduct
Unit of Competency
The workshop session is aligned to the national competency standard: List Property for Sale. Aspire 28