- This event has passed.
Mandurah – CPD Mand Res PMs (3 Points) – Open Program
April 16, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Aspire Performance Training is offering a 3 hour professional development workshop for Property Managers as part of the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety compulsory professional development.
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunity to gain 3 CPD points
- Network with real estate practitioners
- Learn, question and challenge an experienced real estate facilitator
- Reflect on current practice and implement new strategies for working within the real estate industry.
Workshop Content (as per DMIRS guidelines)
Managing risk for residential property managers:
- Part A: Practical application of new family and domestic violence amendments in the Residential Tenancies Act 1987.
- Part B: Review of legislative requirements for disposal and storage of abandoned goods in residential tenancies.
Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety Registration Information
Each year, participants must obtain ten CPD points. Mandatory activities are paid for by the Department.
Participants are required to attend mandatory activities each year that are relevant to their licence/registration in order to obtain the three mandatory points required by the CPD program, with elective activities making up the rest of the required ten points. Aspire Performance Training will register these mandatory points through the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety and you will be issued a Statement of Attainment.
This training material contains content regarding family and domestic violence. This content represents a core component of the mandatory training material. It is possible that a participant may find this material to be emotionally triggering. If you suspect that specific material is likely to disturb you, or you find yourself feeling uncomfortable with the session content, please make the trainer aware of your response or remove yourself from the discussion as appropriate.