- This event has passed.
CPD Mandatory (Property Managers) – FULL
February 17, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Aspire Performance Training is offering a 3 hour professional development workshop for Property Managers as part of the Department of Commerce compulsory professional development.
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunity to gain 3 CPD points
- Network with real estate practitioners
- Learn, question and challenge an experienced real estate facilitator
- Reflect on current practice and implement new strategies for working within the real estate industry.
Workshop Content (as per DOC guidelines)
- Statute Law, Contract Law and Industry Practice for property managers.
- Compliance and case study exercises:
- Conducting inspections
- End of lease issue
Department of Commerce Registration Information
Each year, participants must obtain ten CPD points. Mandatory activities are paid for by the Department.
Participants are required to attend mandatory activities each year that are relevant to their licence/registration in order to obtain the three mandatory points required by the CPD program, with elective activities making up the rest of the required ten points. Aspire Performance Training will register these mandatory through the Department of Commerce and you will be issued a Statement of Attainment.