- This event has passed.
CPD Mandatory Commercial (3 Points) – FULL
Date: August 8 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Aspire Performance Training is offering a 3 hour professional development workshop for Commercial Sales Representatives, Licensed Agents and Property managers as part of the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety compulsory professional development.
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunity to gain 3 CPD points
- Network with real estate practitioners
- Learn, question and challenge an experienced real estate facilitator
- Reflect on current practice and implement new strategies for working within the real estate industry.
Workshop Content (as per DMIRS guidelines)
Managing risk in commercial leasing, sales and business broking – focus on disclosure:
- Refresher of disclosure requirement in commercial sales and leasing.
- Changes to the Commercial Building Disclosure Program.
- Identifying dangers in commercial buildings/ properties for sale or lease.
Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety Registration Information
Each year, participants must obtain ten CPD points. Mandatory activities are paid for by the Department.
Participants are required to attend mandatory activities each year that are relevant to their licence/registration in order to obtain the three mandatory points required by the CPD program, with elective activities making up the rest of the required ten points. Aspire Performance Training will register these mandatory points through the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety and you will be issued a Statement of Attainment.
- August 8
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Category:
- CPD Mandatory