- This event has passed.
CPD Mandatory (3 Points) – Open Program – Subiaco
February 19 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
Aspire Performance Training is offering a 3 hour professional development workshop for Licensed Agents, Sales Representatives, Property Managers, Commercial and Retail Sales and Leasing and Business Brokers as part of the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety compulsory professional development.
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunity to gain 3 CPD points
- Network with real estate practitioners
- Learn, question and challenge an experienced real estate facilitator
- Reflect on current practice and implement new strategies for working within the real estate industry.
Workshop Content (as per DMIRS guidelines)
Part 1: Duties and Obligations:
- Appointment to Act
- Duty of Disclosure
- Privacy: Collection, Retention and Sharing of Data
- Trust Account Requirements
Part 2: Responsibilities and Restrictions
- Identification Requirements
- Anti-Money Laundering Basics
- Special Conditions: Is this Legal Work/Advice?
- Bond Lodgement Basics
Part 3: Strata Reform: Amendments to the Strata Titles Act 1985
- Strata Title Basics
- Strata Reform: What’s different? What’s new?
Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety Registration Information
Each year, participants must obtain ten CPD points. Mandatory activities are paid for by the Department. Elective activities make up the rest of the required ten points. Aspire Performance Training will register these mandatory points through the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety and you will be issued a Statement of Attainment.