- This event has passed.
CPD Elective (3.5 Points)- Introduction to Commercial Part 2 – Practical Application – Open Program
December 12, 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm$150
Aspire Performance Training is offering a 3.5 hour professional development workshops for Real Estate personnel as part of the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety compulsory professional development.
Introduction to Commercial Part 2 – Practical Application
The course is designed to give participants, already registered within the real estate space, an overview of commercial real estate. Many are coming from a mainly residential field and with the tightening of the market, are looking at opportunities to either sell or manage commercial/industrial/retail properties. This course is the second course, showing correct implementation of areas covered in the first session.
The main areas of implementation covered will be
- Property Classifications
- Planning and Approved Use
- Sales Process
- Leasing Process
- Property Management
- Property Interest Reports
- Risk Management
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunity to gain 3.5 CPD points
- Network with real estate practitioners
- Learn, question and challenge an experienced real estate facilitator
- Reflect on current practice and implement new strategies for working within the real estate industry.