What makes a person Click?
In July, over 20 Property Managers from Elders Real Estate in WA were also wanting an answer and solution to this question.
During the 1/ 2 day session at the Pagoda Hotel in Como, Aspire Performance Training provided participants with some very unique insights and strategies on how to interact and engage with internal and external customers.
This very interactive and engaging session was led by Greg Kinnaird (Senior Consultant), who covered topics such as:
- Explore different communication styles using Click ! Colours TM
- Discuss critical strategies for communicating with each of the 4 styles
- Reflect on your own communication interactions
- Develop a plan for incorporating all 4 styles in a group environment
Through discussions, role plays, group activities and video’s participants were able to discover why they Click with some people and others drive them crazy. Especially when it comes to:
- Preference towards attitudes and decision making
- Types of information that is preferred and trusted by difference types of people
The Property Managers from Elders Real Estate also identified the 4 most common types of conflict and its impact on communication and behaviours. From there, they were about to develop specific strategies and approaches to adapt and connect with various personality types that they interact with on a daily basis.
So, if you want to know what makes people “Click” – connect with Aspire Performance Training today.