This 3rd successful MLDP commenced in February 2016 and concluded August 2017. The program included the following components:
• Training – incorporating presentations from key personnel within Quadrant to participants on relevant topics (e.g. budgeting, safety, legal, HR etc.)
• The development an/or implementation of a work place project
• Completion of work based assessment activities
• Self reflection against leadership competencies
• A project presentation component to senior leaders of the business
17 participants successfully graduated last night and received a Certificate IV in Leadership and Management and a Certificate IV in Project Management Practice.
Special Awards were presented to:
1. Outstanding Student, Cara Fable, Budget & Cost Control Supervisor, Production – Operations (Perth Office)
2. Achieved Greatest Personal Development, Ben Fitzpatrick, Production Technician (Level 3), Varanus Island
3. Best Project, Tim Slack, OIM, Ningaloo Vision
4. Best Project Presentation, Paul Bouloudas, Senior Staff Geophysicist
Congratulations to everyone who graduated.