Raine & Horne recently invited Aspire Performance Training to conduct a series of pragmatic programs that were aligned to reinforce and improve their brand, reputation and customer experience.
Craig Abbott (WA State Manager) opened the programs by saying that all of the topics listed below support Raine & Horne’s quest to maintain their strong Brand, Reputation and Customer Experience activities to their clients. The cross section of attendees included Property Managers, Real Estate Sales Professionals and Licensee’s from both metropolitan and country locations.
Each year, participants must obtain ten CPD points. Consumer Protection reviews the needs of the industry annually. Participants are required to attend mandatory activities each year that are relevant to their licence/registration in order to obtain the three mandatory points required by the CPD program, with elective activities making up the rest of the required ten points.
The two x ½ day programs focused on:
– Time Analysis
– 7 habits of highly effective people
– Overcoming time wasters
– Setting inspiration and balanced goals and objectives
– Understanding the difference between Urgent and Important
– Overcoming Roadblocks
– Effective time management strategies.
Click Colours Communication
– Valuing teamwork and workplace diversity
– Conflict and communication
– Motivation and communication
– Communication styles and approaches
– Understanding communication strengths and weaknesses
– Communication strategies when dealing with difference personality types
– Working effectively as a team
He also has also earned qualifications in the:
• Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51915)
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE401110)
It was also a fantastic opportunity for Raine & Horne to build the competence, commitment and capability of their workplace by allowing over 45 staff members (Metro & Country) to attend the programs that were conducted in their Rockingham office.